Virginia Real Estate Principles and Practice
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
This course is not recommended for iPad use. This course is designed to provide the student with 60 hours of real estate pre-license education in order to supply them with a knowledgeable foundation from which to build a successful career as a licensed real estate salesperson. Our 60-hour Real Estate Principles course will guide the student through the basic principles of the real estate world. Topics addressed include Getting Started in Real Estate, Real Estate Ethics, Owning Real Estate, Environmental Concerns, and Real Estate Match Calculations, among others.
Throughout this course, the student will gain an understanding of the principles, but also the practices common in the real estate industry. Topics covered in the course include Agency Law, Contract Law, Misrepresentation, Leasing and Selling the Property, Real Estate Financing, Short Sales and Foreclosures, Closing a Residential Transactions, and Virginia Law, among others.
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started in Real Estate
- Chapter 2 - Land, Real Estate and Real Property
- Chapter 3 - Choosing Your Niche
- Chapter 4 - Describing Real Estate
- Chapter 5 - Ownership of Real Estate
- Chapter 6 - Estates and Interests in Real Property
- Chapter 7 - Land Use Controls
- Chapter 8 - City and Urban Development
- Chapter 9 - Taxes and Liens
- Chapter 10 - Environmental Concerns
- Chapter 11 - Ethics
- Chapter 12 - Antitrust
- Chapter 13 - Fair Housing
- Chapter 14 - Real Estate Math
- Chapter 15 - Conclusion
- Chapter 16 - Agency Law
- Chapter 17 - Contract Law
- Chapter 18 - Business Skills
- Chapter 19 - Risk Management
- Chapter 20 - Misrepresentation
- Chapter 21 - Federal Agencies Affecting Real Estate
- Chapter 22 - Effective Listing Presentations
- Chapter 23 - Listing the Property
- Chapter 24 - Leasing and Selling the Property
- Chapter 25 - Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Chapter 26 - Basics of Real Estate Financing
- Chapter 27 - Financing Sources and Steps
- Chapter 28 - Appraisal of the Property
- Chapter 29 - Closing the Residential Transaction
- Chapter 30 - Virginia Law
- Chapter 31 - Virginia Planning and Subdivision Developments
- Chapter 32 - Conclusion