Evidence, Exhibits, and Testimony
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
Forensic surveying is the topic of this course and it provides knowledge in the areas of law of evidence, civil lawsuits, trial processes, and professional practice.
- Chapter 1 - Evidence, Exhibits & Testimony
- Chapter 2 - A Simplified View of our Legal System
- Chapter 3 - General Provisions Regarding Evidence
- Chapter 4 - Testimony as Evidence
- Chapter 5 - Exhibits & Other Demonstrative Evidence
- Chapter 6 - The Trial Process
- Chapter 7 - Making & using Exhibits
- Chapter 8 - Business Issues and Personal Considerations
- Chapter 9 - Course Summary