General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
Average Customer Rating
4.17 out of 5
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
Containing an in-depth look at developing the sales comparison approach for non-residential properties, this course meets the criteria for a 30-hour course under the Appraiser Qualifications Board requirements for general appraiser certification. In this advanced course that builds on the principles and practices learned in earlier courses, your instructor will examine the sales comparison approach with an emphasis on research methods, appropriate selection of comparable sales, and importance of verification. Additionally, this course reviews the statistical applications that apply to the sales comparison approach, as well as reconciliation of indicators within the approach.
Periodic quizzes interspersed throughout the course will test your knowledge of the material, and at the conclusion of the course there is a required three-hour proctored examination that must be taken in a monitored classroom setting.
- Chapter 1 - Value Principles
- Chapter 2 - Procedures
- Chapter 3 - Identification and Measurement Of Adjustments
- Chapter 4 - Reconciliation
- Chapter 5 - Case Study 1: Retail Store
- Chapter 6 - Case Study 2: Apartment Building
- Chapter 7 - Case Study 3: Urban Motel
- Chapter 8 - Case Study 4: Industrial Loft Unit
- Chapter 9 - Case Study 5: Office Building
- Chapter 10 - Case Study 6: New Building
- Chapter 11 - Conclusion