Commercial Appraisal Review - Subject Matter Elective
Average Customer Rating
3.74 out of 5
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
This course is designed to provide the practicing real estate appraiser with the technical background necessary to perform an appraisal review assignment in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. The course is designed for the commercial rather than residential real estate appraiser and, although the focus is on the independent fee appraiser, the principles outlined are also applicable to the staff review appraiser who works for a lending institution. There is a required one and a half-hour proctored exam at the end that must be taken in a monitored setting.
- Chapter 1 - INTRODUCTION TO COMMERCIAL APPRAISAL REVIEW
- Chapter 2 - USPAP
- Chapter 3 - PREPARING THE ENGAGEMENT LETTER
- Chapter 4 - CASE STUDY
- Chapter 5 - REVIEW ACTIVITY
- Chapter 6 - THE REVIEW PROCESS
- Chapter 7 - PART ONE OF THE REPORT REVIEW
- Chapter 8 - PART TWO OF THE REPORT REVIEW
- Chapter 9 - PART THREE OF THE REPORT-REVIEW
- Chapter 10 - PART FOUR OF THE REPORT- REVIEW
- Chapter 11 - PART FIVE OF THE REPORT- REVIEW
- Chapter 12 - CONCLUSION