Expert Witness for Commercial Appraisers - Subject Matter Electives
Average Customer Rating
3.99 out of 5
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
If you were called to testify as an expert witness in a court case, would you know what to do? From the structure and mechanics of a civil trial to the rules of evidence and tips for cross-examination, this subject matter elective course will prepare you for the role you may have to take in a litigation support assignment. There is a required one-and-a-half-hour proctored exam at the end that must be taken in a monitored setting.
- Chapter 1 - INTRODUCTION TO EXPERT WITNESS
- Chapter 2 - TYPES OF LITIGATION ASSIGNMENTS AND ANATOMY OF A CIVIL TRIAL
- Chapter 3 - USPAP APPLICATIONS IN LITIGATION
- Chapter 4 - DAUBERT, CASE LAW, AND RULES FOR THE COURT
- Chapter 5 - ENGAGING THE LITIGATION ASSIGNMENT
- Chapter 6 - PREPARING THE EXPERT REPORT
- Chapter 7 - DISCOVERY, DEPOSITION AND TRIAL PREPARATION
- Chapter 8 - TRIAL TESTIMONY
- Chapter 9 - MARKETING THE EXPERT WITNESS PRACTICE
- Chapter 10 - CONCLUSION