General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
Average Customer Rating
4.18 out of 5
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
As one of the three basic approaches to value, an understanding of the Cost Approach is critical for all practicing appraisers. In this course your instructor will explore the ins-and-outs of the Cost Approach for non-residential real property, as well as detailing the six methods of site valuation and the three methods of cost estimation.
There is a required three-hour comprehensive proctored examination at the conclusion of the course that must be taken in a monitored classroom setting.
- Chapter 1 - LAND AND SITE APPRAISALS
- Chapter 2 - PHYSICAL AND LEGAL FORCES AFFECTING LAND AND SITE VALUES
- Chapter 3 - ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL FORCES AFFECTING LAND AND SITE VALUES
- Chapter 4 - SITE VALUATION METHODS
- Chapter 5 - SITE VALUATION PRACTICE PROBLEMS AND CASE STUDY
- Chapter 6 - COST APPROACH, CONCEPTS, AND DEFINITIONS
- Chapter 7 - REPLACEMENT/REPRODUCTION COST NEW
- Chapter 8 - MARSHALL VALUATION SERVICE
- Chapter 9 - MARSHALL & SWIFT COMMERCIAL ESTIMATOR 7
- Chapter 10 - DEPRECIATION
- Chapter 11 - BREAKDOWN AND MARKET EXTRACTION METHODS OF DEPRECIATION
- Chapter 12 - CASE STUDY
- Chapter 13 - CONCLUSION