Florida 63-Hour Salesperson Pre-License
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
This Florida Pre-Licensing Sales Associate Course is a 63-hour course required by the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) and is for anyone who wishes to become a licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Florida. The course utilizes a detailed structure with real life experiences and examples to facilitate learning of the state required topics of Real Estate Principles, Practices, and Law.
- Chapter 1 - Administrative Matters & Overview
- Chapter 2 - Real Estate License Law & Qualifications
- Chapter 3 - Real Estate License Law & Administration
- Chapter 4 - Authorized Relationships, Duties, Disclosures
- Chapter 5 - Real Estate Brokerage Operations
- Chapter 6 - Complaints, Violations, and Penalties
- Chapter 7 - Federal and State Housing Laws
- Chapter 8 - Property Rights
- Chapter 9 - Titles, Deeds, & Ownership Restrictions
- Chapter 10 - Legal Descriptions
- Chapter 11 - Real Estate Contracts
- Chapter 12 - Real Estate Finance
- Chapter 13 - Mortgage Types & Financing Sources
- Chapter 14 - Real Estate Computations & Title Closings
- Chapter 15 - Real Estate Appraisal
- Chapter 16 - Residential Product Knowledge
- Chapter 17 - Real Estate Investments Analysis
- Chapter 18 - Taxes Affecting Real Estate
- Chapter 19 - Real Estate Market
- Chapter 20 - Planning & Zoning
- Chapter 21 - Conclusion