Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approaches
Average Customer Rating
4.28 out of 5
Please indicate the state where you are licensed.
Course Not Available
Read the reviews?
Find More Courses
Like what you see?
Purchase a course today!
An HP12C calculator is required for certain portions of this course.
Illustrations and examples are offered throughout. Problems and case studies are employed.
Participants are exposed to income property principles that that are pertinent to residential properties. They will form a basis for the general appraiser courses that build on the principles of income capitalization.
- Chapter 1 - Valuation Principles and Procedures of the Sales Comparison Approach
- Chapter 2 - Sales Data
- Chapter 3 - Analysis Techniques of the Sales Comparison Approach
- Chapter 4 - Procedures of the Sales Comparison Approach, Partial Interests, and Real Property Rights
- Chapter 5 - Financing Terms and Cash Equivalency
- Chapter 6 - Market Conditions
- Chapter 7 - Location Adjustments
- Chapter 8 - Physical Characteristics Adjustments
- Chapter 9 - Completing the Sales Comparison Approach
- Chapter 10 - Economic Principles and Types of Value
- Chapter 11 - HP 12C Calculator
- Chapter 12 - Six Functions of a Dollar
- Chapter 13 - Financial Calculator Introduction (HP 12C Calculator)
- Chapter 14 - Income Multipliers
- Chapter 15 - Income Capitalization Approach – Single Unit Properties
- Chapter 16 - 2-4 Unit Residential Income Property Appraisal
- Chapter 17 - Operating Income Statement
- Chapter 18 - Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report
- Chapter 19 - Reconciliation