AK Appraisal Unlimited Learning Membership
Payment plans starting at $399/year
WHY IT’S FOR YOU
- You are single or multi-licensed; one price gets you all your education for two years (including USPAP).
- You can use a searchable digital library of professional resources anytime you have a question.
- You want access to a support network of other appraisers and instructors.
- Choose how you learn: online courses, Pro-Series webinars, or our NEW Livestream classes. Membership fulfills 100% of your educational requirements.
- Our LiveStream classes are state-approved classroom equivalent; LiveStream courses fulfill your in-person requirements.
- Maximize your learning with one set price; includes access to additional courses beyond state requirements.
- Two-years of UNLIMITED access to 28+ hours of mandatory and elective courses you can take any time for Alaska renewal and/or your professional career development
- USPAP update course and PDF book: $224.99 value
- Free access to monthly Pro-Series webinars: $288 value
- Become a Certified Luxury and/or Green Home Appraiser (application, courses, exam, & certificate)$1,225 value
- Exclusive access to a resource library of professional development tools within your dashboard
- A members-only community of appraisers and instructors from around the country
- Exclusive member discounts from select industry partners - Includes 14-Day Trial & 20% off ANOW Business Management Software
- Completion certificates for Alaska and other licensed states: $100 value per state
- Automatic report of course completions to Alaska/other states you're licensed in.
- Excellent customer service & support via phone and email, 7 days a week
- 2 payment options - $399 annually or $774 biennially. Two-year commitment required.
- Great savings! VIEW DETAILS
Product comparison - Courses vs. Package vs. Membership
Membership offers the best value: Additional credit for multiple states, monthly Pro Series webinars plus access to our Luxury & Green Certifications - all at no extra charge.Close
OPTIONS FOR INCLUDED COURSES*
- Livestream: 2022-2023 7-hour National USPAP Course (7 hrs) NO EXAM (classroom equivalent)
- Livestream: The Appraiser's Guide to HUD Handbook (7 hrs) (classroom equivalent)
- Online: Residential Construction and the Appraiser (7 hrs)
- Online: Residential Property Measurement and ANSI Z765 (4 hrs)
- Online: Best Practices for Bifurcated and Hybrid Appraisals (3 hrs)
*Example above illustrates 28+ hours of recommended continuing education courses (14 hours livestream, 14 hours online) to get you started. Choose from our extensive library of courses to add these or additional ones, any time.
**This is an auto-renew membership. Two-year minimum commitment is required at the time of initial purchase. Additional renewal terms are for two-years each.