NH Appraisal Unlimited Learning Membership
Payment plans starting at $399/year
WHY IT’S FOR YOU
- You are single or multi-licensed; one price gets you all your education for two years (including USPAP).
- You can use a searchable digital library of professional resources anytime you have a question.
- You want access to a support network of other appraisers and instructors.
- Choose how you learn: online courses or Pro-Series webinars.
- Maximize your learning with one set price; includes access to additional courses beyond state requirements.
- Two-years of UNLIMITED access to 14+ hours of mandatory and elective courses you can take any time for New Hampshire renewal and/or your professional career development
- USPAP update course and PDF book: $224.99 value
- Free access to monthly Pro-Series webinars: $288 value
- Become a Certified Luxury and/or Green Home Appraiser (application, courses, exam, & certificate)$1,225 value
- Exclusive access to a resource library of professional development tools within your dashboard
- A members-only community of appraisers and instructors from around the country
- Exclusive member discounts from select industry partners - Includes 14-Day Trial & 20% off ANOW Business Management Software
- Completion certificates for New Hampshire and other licensed states: $40 value per state
- Excellent customer service & support via phone and email, 7 days a week
- 2 payment options - $399 annually or $774 biennially. Two-year commitment required.
OPTIONS FOR INCLUDED COURSES*
- Livestream: 2022-2023 7-hour National USPAP Course (7 hrs) NO EXAM (classroom equivalent)
- Livestream: The Appraiser's Guide to HUD Handbook 4000.1 (7 hrs) (classroom equivalent)
- Online: Residential Construction and the Appraiser (7 hrs)
- Online: Residential Property Measurement and ANSI Z765 (4 hrs)
- Online: Best Practices for Completing Bifurcated and Hybrid Appraisals (3 hrs)
*Example above illustrates 14+ hours of recommended continuing education courses to get you started. Choose from our extensive library of courses to add these or additional ones, any time. Only 1/2 of required education may be taken online.
**This is an auto-renew membership. Two-year minimum commitment is required at the time of initial purchase. Additional renewal terms are for two-years each.