WI Trainee Livestream Package - Winter '24 (Tue/Thu) - 150 - hrs.
Courses included in this package. Click on a course to learn more.
- Trainee Series Orientation 0
- Live Webinar: Basic Appraisal Principles 30
- Basic Appraisal Principles Quizzes 0
- Live Webinar: Basic Appraisal Procedures 30
- Basic Appraisal Procedures Quizzes 0
- Residential Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use 15Market analysis and highest and best use are key elements involved in a credible real property valuation. This course will give you the tools and insights needed to expand your knowledge in these critical analyses.
- Review the basics of analysis, including definitions and terminology
- Boost your knowledge of common methodologies used to extract information from the market
- Explore the concept of highest and best use and the theory of consistent use
- Residential Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach 15Explore the fundamentals of site valuation and cost approach with course content designed to meet the requirements of the Appraisal Qualifications Board as part of the required Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria.
- Fulfill one of the elements of the AQB’s Required Core Curriculum for Licensed Residential Real Property Appraiser Classification and the Certified Residential Real Property Appraiser Classification
- Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approaches 30Cover the basics of income property principles that affect the appraisal of residential properties.
- Expand your knowledge of the two primary approaches used to value real property
- Boost your knowledge on the principles of income capitalization
- Set a foundation for more advanced general appraiser classes
- Residential Report Writing and Case Studies 15An appraisal report is both the final step and a critical element in the appraisal process. Get up-to-speed on the techniques and procedures associated with writing a proper appraisal report and uncover the various reporting options available.
- Learn the foundational requirements for these reports, which are taken from USPAP and intended users such as Fannie Mae and HUD
- Enhance your learning with interactive case studies on a single-family dwelling and a three-unit residential income property