It’s our goal to be as relevant as possible to appraisal professionals while still maintaining individual region/state topics of interest. The Appraisal Unlimited Learning Membership is applicable only for the state for which it is purchased and does not include Real Estate CE content.
Do you hold an appraisal license in more than one state?
Contact one of our Education Specialists for information on how you can obtain credit for multiple state licenses via CE courses you’ve taken through your Unlimited Learning Membership.
Other good things to know:
- Because state regulations vary widely, it is imperative to request the appropriate multi-state credit at the time of enrollment
- Additional credit is subject to a fee for the cost of the additional certificate as well as any roster reporting services
- Not all courses will be accepted for all states’ credit and all dual credit approvals are subject to state regulatory guidelines
- McKissock Learning cannot issue completion certificates for states in which that course is not accepted
- It is ultimately the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting all requirements for each state license and corresponding renewal period.
Multiple state licenses can be complicated. That’s why our trained Education Specialists are waiting to assist you.