You can print your completion certificate quickly and easily by logging into your McKissock account!**
- Go to our Student Log-In Page
- Enter your Username and Password
(If you are unsure of your username or password, please contact an Education Specialist at 1-800-328-2008)
- On your MyMcKissock page, select the Completed Courses option in the menu to the left.
- Scroll to the class you have completed and click the Print Certificate link.
- This will open a window asking you to open the file or save the file. If you click save the file, it will default to the location you have it set to save files. (In many instances this is set to the downloads folder, but may not always be the case.) If you click open with and it reads Adobe Reader, it will open the Adobe Reader Software. In this case, you can click file and either save the file or print the certificate. (File – Save As or File – Print)
**Please note: The following certificates are unavailable in your MyMcKissock account:
- On-Site Seminars
- On-Line courses more than two years old
- Certificates for West Virgina Real Estate (required original signature certificates) and Hawaii Real Estate (certificates furnished by the HI Real Estate Commission)
Viewing your certificates will require Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF reader program.
Need a certificate for an on-site course, course more than two years old or to request an original? Contact our Customer Loyalty Team.