If you have found a new proctor who has never proctored an exam for McKissock, they must register and create a proctor login. This can be done from inside the course. when you login to the exam. Below the sign-in is a link that the proctor can click that will take him/her to a form on the McKissock site where he/she will enter their information.
The form can also be accessed HERE.
The proctor will be asked to attest to the following:
It is the responsibility of the proctor to ensure the integrity of the exam by attesting to each of the following statements:
- The identity of the student was verified using photo identification to ensure that only the registered individual completes the exam.
- The exam was completed by the registered student without use of any unauthorized materials. No outside materials are permitted. The student may bring a calculator and a pen or pencil. All electronic devices should be turned and left off.
- The only web browser open during the exam was exclusively pointed at McKissock Exam Engine. Tabbed browsing, internet searches, blogs, instant messaging, etc. are prohibited.
- The proctor personally observed the student throughout the duration of the exam without providing assistance in interpreting or completing the exam.
- The proctor will verify that only the allotted amount of time is spent completing the exam. The specific time limit for exams varies per course and will be shown to the Proctor at the top of each exam.
- The proctored location provided an environment conducive to test-taking and remained free of disruptions.
- The proctor maintained the security of the exam log-in and password.
You can view the full proctor policy HERE.