E-Proctored Exams – a proctor must be physically present with the student at all times.
*Georgia and Illinois Appraisal QE: Not permitted to take E-Proctored exams.
- This is a proctored exam you take on-line. It is easily and readily available to you in your online MyMcKissock account upon course completion, and results are available immediately.
- To access your E-proctored exam, you will log in to your MyMcKissock account as if you were preparing to take a course.
- You will find your completed courses under the “completed courses” tab. Underneath the “Open Course” button will be a box that says “E-Proctored Exam.” Upon clicking that box, it will prompt for a proctor username and password.
- Your Proctor will need to be present to enter their username and password, or, if this is their first time proctoring an exam, he or she can click the link under the sign-in boxes and register to be your Proctor (E-Proctor online registration form).
- The proctor will check the student ID, check that the student has no outside materials other than a simple calculator without any memory or storage functions, and that all electronic devices in the student possession are turned off.
- The proctor must personally observe the student throughout the duration of the exam without providing assistance in interpreting or completing the exam.
- Upon completion of the exam the proctor will attest to the statements and make sure the student has logged out of the computer.
Please note: McKissock is only able to provide a pass/fail grade for your exam. No percentage grades can be provided.
You can view the full proctor policy and all asoociated FAQs on proctoring HERE.