With McKissock, getting up to speed on the changes to the latest edition of USPAP is more enjoyable. We offer a 7-Hour Online Course, 15-Hour Online Course, 1-Hour Non-Credit Webinar and a 7-Hour Onsite Seminar.
7-Hour Online USPAP Course
- McKissock is the provider of The Appraisal Foundation’s official 2016-2017 USPAP online course
- Includes interactive learning aids including peer-polls, chapter quizzes, and other helpful tools to break up the text and reinforce your learning
- Watch video case studies and interviews with ASB members explaining the latest changes to USPAP
- You can work at your own pace; all 7 hours don’t need to be completed at once
- Includes a digital handbook
- Has a pre- and post-assessment
7-Hour Onsite Live USPAP Seminar
- Learn from one of our highly rated AQB Certified USPAP Instructors in our 7-Hour Onsite USPAP Seminar
- Interact with your instructor and your peers
- No testing required
- To receive CE credit for the USPAP class, the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) requires each attendee to have their own copy of the 2016-17 USPAP book at class. You must purchase the current version of the USPAP book from McKissock for $70. If you bring a current version of the USPAP book to your class, you will receive a $70 refund.
States that require the 7-hour USPAP update course to be taken in a live classroom setting