A minimum of 4 CPC units in every individual 2-year renewal cycle shall be earned from the participation with content areas related to the following:
(1) Minimum Standards of Practice;
(2) Legal cases, commentaries, and other related materials as they apply to the law of land boundaries in Maryland;
(3) The awareness of ethical concerns and conflicts;
(4) An enhanced familiarity with the codes of conduct;
(5) An understanding of standards of practice or care; or
(6) Similar topics aimed at maintaining, improving, or expanding the skills set and knowledge necessary to practice land surveying services or property line surveying services in the most ethical and responsible manner.