Salesperson Renewal Package
This package includes all your required CE hours plus an optional Ethics course titled, NAR: May the Code Be With You.
NAR: May the Code Be With You meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement and will be accepted by associations within AZ, CA, NV, UT, CO and NM, per NAR policy. No AZ CE credit will be awarded for this course.
WHY IT’S FOR YOU
- You are a salesperson and need to renew your license.
- You want to save $$ on your CE courses Includes optional, not-for-credit NAR Ethics Course.
For full details select course titles
Examine the essential components of the law of agency.
- Review the history of agency law, common law and the development of the agency relationships
- Explore key elements of fiduciary responsibility
- Identify the different ways an agency relationship may be formed and terminated
Build your skills in real estate contracts, one of the least understood but most used document in real estate.
- Protect your clients’ interests by gaining an understanding in the fundamentals of contract law
- Explore the history and evolution of contract laws
- Examine contract definitions
Arizona Commissioner's Standards
Gain an overview of legal updates and standards of conduct affecting Arizona real estate professionals.
- Explore licensure and unlawful activities
- Review guidelines for education, advertising, compensation, and documents
- Examine professional conduct and the various documents related to real estate transactions
Arizona Real Estate Legal Issues - RESPA and the New HUD-1
Cover the basics of Arizona Real Estate Legal Issues, including RESPA and the New HUD-1.
- Examine the background of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Improve your knowledge of Affiliated Business Arrangements (AfBAs)
- Explore the New Good Faith Estimate and HUD-1 forms
- iPad compatible
Getting Down to the Facts about Fair Housing
Arizona Real Estate Disclosures
Discover the top issues, case studies, and legislative changes impacting real estate professionals in Arizona.
- Advance your knowledge of agency disclosure
- Gain insights on property condition disclosure
- Discover other disclosure laws
Basics of Green Building for Real Estate
Expand your knowledge of the principles of green building.
- Learn the fundamentals of green building
- Examine various rating systems for energy-efficient homes and buildings
- Explore alternative energy sources that can be used in homes
Common Mistakes Made by Rookies and The Rest of Us
Learn the common pitfalls and mistakes that are made by real estate professionals, and how to overcome these obstacles.
- Review common mistakes made by real estate professionals
- Identify resources and solutions to help you avoid these mistakes
- Learn through practical content and case studies
May the Code Be With You
This continuing education course addresses the specifics of the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics and ethical practices and decision-making for real estate professionals. Additionally, this course may potentially be approvable for REALTORS® who wish to fulfill Code of Ethics requirement from the National Association of REALTORS®. Check with your local REALTORS® association.