12-Hour Broker Correspondence Renewal
WHY IT'S FOR YOU
- You are a broker and need to renew your license.
- You want to save $$ on your CE courses.
For full details select course titles
Online Correspondence: Real Estate Safety: Protect Yourself and Your Clients
Learn safety protocols real estate professionals can employ in the field.
- Explore tips for protecting yourself and your clients
- Identify safety tips for getting a client’s home ready to sell
- Learn how to conduct safe showings
Online Correspondence: Americans with Disabilities Act ADA
Boost your knowledge of staying in compliance with ADA laws in your everyday real estate practices.
- Explore the Americans with Disabilities Act and whom it protects
- Uncover the purpose, history, application and enforcement of the Americans with Disabilities Act
Online Correspondence: Navigating a Hot Sellers' Market
Leverage useful insights to grow your real estate business and help your buyers and sellers in a hot sellers’ market.
- Explore strategies for listing in a hot sellers’ market
- Develop creative strategies for working with buyers in a hot sellers’ market
- Examine contract implications in a hot sellers’ market
- Uncover ways to ethically and successfully represent both buyers and sellers in a transaction
Online Correspondence: A Day in the Life of a Buyer Agent
Gain useful information on the complexities of a relationship between a buyer and a real estate agent.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your client
- Explore useful tools you need to make a successful sale
- Gain insights on the fiduciary duties, the process, and possible issues in a real estate transaction
- Pocket useful tips on buyer preferences, locating suitable properties and constructing an offer