Online Correspondence: A Day in the Life of a Buyer Agent
The purchase of a property is often the single largest and most important purchase a person will make in their lifetime. With the proper care, and an eye toward professional conduct, the process of buying property can be tremendously beneficial for both buyer and you. Understanding the complexities of the buyer/licensee relationship will allow you to communicate effectively with your customer or client and provide you with the tools you need to make a successful sale.
In this course, you will learn:
• How to distinguish between a customer and a client and how to differentiate among the different types of buyer agency representation.
• The full scope of the fiduciary duties, the process and possible issues in buying a property, and the procedures from contract to closing.
• How to determine the buyer’s preferences and timeline.
• How to locate suitable properties and conduct a professional showing.
• How to construct and submit an offer.