24-Hour Renewal Bundle
28% off with code: CE29
This package includes 24 hours of required CE plus an optional Ethics course titled, NAR: May the Code Be With You.
NAR: May the Code Be With You meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement and will be accepted by associations within AZ, CA, NV, UT, CO and NM, per NAR policy. No NM CE credit will be awarded for this course.
WHY IT'S FOR YOU
- You need to renew your license.
- Includes all Online Courses for Renewal.
- This does not cover the NMREC Core.
- You want to save $$ on your CE courses. Includes optional NAR course, not for CE credit.
For full details select course titles
Ethics in Real Estate
Build more stable and lasting relationships with your clients by gaining familiarity with the Code of Ethics.
- Review the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of REALTORS® as it applies to real estate
- Enhance your understanding of ethical behavior through sample scenarios
- Explore common illegal practices to guide your practical decision-making
Gain a working knowledge of the history and key points of both federal and state-specific fair housing laws.
- Discuss fair housing law developments through the years
- Examine advertising policies and exemptions through case studies
- Pocket useful tips on how to stay clear of discriminatory practices in sales, rentals, and financing of real estate
Examine the essential components of the law of agency.
- Review the history of agency law, common law and the development of the agency relationships
- Explore key elements of fiduciary responsibility
- Identify the different ways an agency relationship may be formed and terminated
Mortgages, Loans, and Laws - How They Help Your Client
Gain confidence in your understanding of real estate financing options, the financing process, and the laws and regulations that govern real estate financing transactions.
- Learn how to better-educate your buyer clients on financing options
- Examine the mortgage process, how FICO scores are determined, and different types of home loans
- Enhance your understanding of the provisions and requirements of the Truth in Lending Act
- Explore provisions and requirements of RESPA and the Dodd-Frank Act
Going Green: Elements of an Eco-friendly Home
Nearly 40% of home buyers consider energy efficient features to be "very important.” This course will help you grow your knowledge of the ins and outs of eco-friendly living.
- Learn how homebuyers can reduce their environmental footprint
- Examine the costs of sustainable materials
- Explore pros and cons to eco-friendly materials and homes
Americans with Disabilities Act ADA
Familiarize yourself with important ADA laws so you understand what is required in the built environment, and the appropriate treatment of this protected class of consumers.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the purpose, history, application, and enforcement of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Gain insights on subsections of ADA
- Apply your knowledge with case studies related to ADA
Real Estate Safety: Protect Yourself and Your Clients
Learn safety protocols real estate professionals can employ in the field.
- Explore tips for protecting yourself and your clients
- Identify safety tips for getting a client’s home ready to sell
- Learn how to conduct safe showings
May the Code Be With You
This continuing education course addresses the specifics of the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics and ethical practices and decision-making for real estate professionals. Additionally, this course may potentially be approvable for REALTORS® who wish to fulfill Code of Ethics requirement from the National Association of REALTORS®. Check with your local REALTORS® association.