12-Hour Broker Core Renewal Package
WHY IT'S FOR YOU
- You are a broker and only want the core courses.
- You want to save $$ on your CE courses.
For full details select course titles
Current Core Laws in Ohio
Keep your real estate practice in Ohio compliant by examining core laws for Ohio Real Estate Professionals.
- Review the Ohio Administrative Code, section 1301:5, which explains the Division of Real Estate’s regulations, and it continues with the Ohio Revised Code, section 4735
- Explore the recent changes made to the requirements of the ORC
Ohio Civil Rights
Increase your knowledge about the history of real estate-related civil rights and fair housing laws in Ohio.
- Learn about your duties and responsibilities to treat everyone equal under law
- Fulfill your mandatory civil rights education requirement in Ohio
- iPad compatible
Ohio Ethics: Canons and Code Together
This course will discuss both the Ohio Division of Real Estate Canons of Ethics for Ohio Licensees as well as the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics.
- Explore several ethical situations
- Test your knowledge with the use of mini-quizzes throughout each chapter
Tools for Managing a Successful Real Estate Brokerage in Ohio