Many real estate agents do not feel comfortable working with investor clients. There are specific skillsets, terminology and experience required to give these types of clients the reasonable skill and care that is to be expected of a real estate agent. This course is designed to guide students through the process of evaluating an investment property. Students will be filling out worksheets along with the instructor as he guides them through a case study that involves assisting an investor who is interested in purchasing an investment property.
2. Section 1 - Why Invest in Real Estate?
3. Section 2 - Buying a "Money Machine"
4. Section 3 - Case Study - Uncle Louie
5. Section 4 - Case Study - Rental House
6. Section 5 - Pay All Cash for the Rental House
7. Section 6 - Depreciation
8. Section 7 - Return on Equity
9. Section 8 - Frequently Asked Questions
10. Final Exam