Utah Real Estate Continuing Education Courses

Looking for Real Estate Continuing Education Courses in Salt Lake City, Ogden-Clearfield, Provo-Orem, St. George, Logan and across Utah? McKissock has you covered with high-quality real estate continuing education, industry expertise and convenience. Start your online real estate continuing education courses today!

Arello Certified
Arello Certified
idecc Certified
idecc Certified
Utah Real Estate Continuing Education courses have earned an average 4.36 out of 5 stars from 26369 reviews.

Utah Real Estate Continuing Education Packages

Our Utah Real Estate Continuing Education & License Renewal packages created just for you. Select packages based on the topics that interest you.

Purchase Utah Real Estate Continuing Education Courses Individually

If you prefer to purchase a course individually, please select from the options below.

Viewing 0 of 49 courses

Refine Results

?

More Info

Online

Our extensive library of online courses include include free learning aides, multimedia components and are iPad compatible.

Webinar

Led by appraisal experts, live webinars get you the info you need and you can interact with your instructor.

Course type

Credit type

Credit Hours

Date

Instructor

UT McKissock CE PLUS Membership

18-Hour First Time Renewal Package With NAR Ethics

18-Hour Renewal Package With NAR Ethics

9-Hour Core Package With NAR Ethics

Real Estate Continuing Education Course Ratings and Reviews

MCK-US-UT-Real_Estate-CE is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 26349.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This course was very informative, inspirational and effective by having an experienced commercial agent share his several decades of experience in the question and answer session at the end.
Date published: 2021-04-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by from This course made me want to slit my wrists. About 30% of the information is relevant and useful. The other 70% would apply to someone wanting to be an ADA ABA special consultant. Most of this is not very relevant to our job. The service animal section very much so. Maybe for a comercial agent more of the other stuff applies, but for Residential, a waste of time. There was no focus on what is relevant which is not discriminating against a client who may have a disability.
Date published: 2021-04-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Sorry I thought it was a little boring I have been licensed for over two decades, so it was not very informative or interesting
Date published: 2021-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The course is a very good review of past and current requirements and practices for both experienced and newer agents
Date published: 2021-04-12
  • y_2021, m_4, d_20, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_24304, tr_2045
  • loc_en_US, sid_MCK-US-UT-Real_Estate-CE, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_mckissock
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 75.36ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 91.8ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;