Supervisor-Trainee Course for Florida has earned an average of 4.54 out of 5 stars from 760 ratings.
This four-hour course meets the requirements established by the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) of The Appraisal Foundation in its 2015 Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria. It provides an overview of the responsibilities and obligations of both the Trainee Appraiser and the Supervisory Appraiser within the context of the Trainee–Supervisor relationship and addresses applicable state and local jurisdictional requirements and relevant USPAP obligations. Periodic assessments (mini-quizzes) in each chapter help track understanding and retention of the material, as well as summative chapter assessments and a comprehensive online final examination at the conclusion of the course.
2. Chapter Two: Qualification and Credentialing Entities
3. Chapter Three: Qualifications for Appraiser Credentials
4. Chapter Four: Overview of USPAP
5. Chapter Five: Overview of Supervisory Appraiser Expectations and Responsibilities
6. Chapter Six: Overview of Trainee Appraiser Expectations and Responsibilities
7. Chapter Seven: Florida Jurisdictional Requirements for Supervisory Appraiser and Trainee Appraiser
8. Final Exam
Appraisal Continuing Education Course Ratings and Reviews
McKissock is rated
4.5 out of
Rated 5 out of
William B from
My Daughter is going to be my Trainee and I recommended McKissock. Althoug hI do prefer classroom learning. This is the alternative. She spent a lot more time studying than I did 18b years ago taking classroom classes.
Date published: 2021-02-18
Rated 4 out of
Rickie M from
This was my first McKissock course and I thought it was very easy to navigate.
Date published: 2021-02-15
Rated 5 out of
Mayida L from
This course is very good. Explain everything you need to know and is very easy to use.