This four-hour course meets the requirements established by the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) of The Appraisal Foundation in its 2015 Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria. It provides an overview of the responsibilities and obligations of both the Trainee Appraiser and the Supervisory Appraiser within the context of the Trainee–Supervisor relationship and addresses applicable state and local jurisdictional requirements and relevant USPAP obligations. Periodic assessments (mini-quizzes) in each chapter help track understanding and retention of the material, as well as summative chapter assessments and a comprehensive online final examination at the conclusion of the course.
1. Chapter One: Course Introduction and Overview
2. Chapter Two: Qualification and Credentialing Entities
3. Chapter Three: Qualifications for Appraiser Credentials
4. Chapter Four: Overview of USPAP
5. Chapter Five: Overview of Supervisory Appraiser Expectations and Responsibilities
6. Chapter Six: Overview of Trainee Appraiser Expectations and Responsibilities
8. Final Exam
7. Wyoming Jurisdictional Requirements for Supervisory Appraiser and Trainee Appraiser
Course ratings and reviews
McKissock is rated out of 5 by 35.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary C. from McKissock courses are easy to navigate through, have pertinent content, the layout of the online courses display your progress and save automatically where you left off, and are easy to comprehend.
Date published: 2017-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bernard L. from These internet courses are informative and easy to complete.
Date published: 2017-06-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Paul R from Excellent course that will now allow me to confidently assume the role of a supervising appraiser.
Date published: 2019-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Georgia W. from Information was well organized and relevant for my needs.
Date published: 2017-06-24