FAQs: Regulatory

Find answers to your questions about McKissock.

What courses do I need to take to renew my license?

Each state is different in regards to what is required for your license renewal.

For this little guide I am using Arkansas Real Estate for the example, but the process will be the same to check for any state you are licensed in.

    • Click on the profession you are interested in, and use the drop down menu to fill out state and type of education. Once entered we will click find courses:

    1. Now to determine what you will need for your renewal we are going to go to the full requirements section to see what is needed.

    • The full requirements section will explain what is necessary for your renewal for example:

    • Now we are going to go back to the package options to see if we cover what is needed for your renewal by clicking on “Shop Courses”

    • So now we will have different options. The CE Plus will give you 1 full year access to all of the continuing education for your state so you can pick and choose what you would like to take. The other options are pre-bundled packages.

Still can't find your answer?

If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us.

Call Us icon

Call us: 800.328.2008

Speak to a customer service representative.

Weekdays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET

Weekends: 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET

Get in touch icon

Send us a note

Email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours

Email Us