Real Estate License Law in Mississippi
Real estate is a highlyregulated industry; therefore, it is absolutely vital for you to stay on top oflicense law in order to ensure that you remain compliant. Just as every otherstate, Mississippi provides specific rules and regulations concerning keylicensing and continuing education practices which will allow you to facilitatefair and ethical transactions. These regulations can be found in Title 73,Chapter 35 the Mississippi License Law and the Mississippi Administrative rulespertaining to real estate license law. Your instructor, Bob Fleck, will ensurethat you have a concrete understanding of the current laws by walking youthrough the requirements and by explaining how they apply to your business.
Upon completion of the course, the participantwill be able to:
- Discuss the Mississippi license law for real estate professionals
- Explainthe errors and omissions insurance coverage requirements for real estateprofessionals
- Identify key licensing, continuing education, and responsibilities that all licensees must be aware of
- Discuss the process for applying for a license
- Identify the fees and process for changing a license status.
- Analyze the rules for conducting real estate business