Certified Residential Advanced Pro Package - 50 hrs.
Courses included in this package. Click on a course to learn more.
- Statistics, Modeling and Finance 15From graphic analysis to measures of dispersion, this course takes you inside a range of topics relating to statistical analysis, mathematical modeling, and the principles of real estate finance as they apply to the appraisal profession.
- Advance your skills through demonstrations of mathematical and valuation modeling, automated valuation models (AVMs), and linear and multiple regression analysis
- Review the role of the Federal Reserve System and the history of financing in the United States
- Course is structured to conform to the 2008 Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria established by the AQB
- Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies 15Designed to comply with the 2008 Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria established by the Appraiser Qualifications Board, this course is structured around four specialized areas of appraisal practice: complex property appraisal, market analysis, challenges in the sales comparison approach, and highest and best use analysis.
- Get a thorough explanation of complex properties
- Review the COMPETENCY RULE and the SCOPE OF WORK RULE aspects of USPAP, as well as the valuation process and reporting process for complex properties
- Examine 15 advanced case studies throughout the course that illustrate the practical application of each principle discussed
- Appraisal Subject Matter Electives 20Designed to fulfill part of the Appraiser Qualifications Board’s Required Core Curriculum, this course focuses on four specialized appraisal topics: environmental issues, appraising 2-4 family residential properties, appraising manufactured homes and narrative report writing.
- Boost your knowledge of environmental concerns stemming from radon, mold, wetlands and brownfields
- Learn the ins and outs of proper reporting for these types of properties
- Appraisal Instructor-Led Q&A - Every Thursday 8:00 pm ET 0Weekly Q&A with an appraisal instructor to address course questions.
- Progress Exams 0
- Flash Cards 0
- Final Practice Exams 0
- LW: National Appraiser Exam Crammer 0