FAQs: Appraisal Qualifying Education

Find answers to your questions about McKissock.


Are my qualifying education hours reported to the state?

If you take qualifying education courses in a state that has mandatory reporting, your hourse will be reported to the state. You may still need to submit proof of completion with your application and other documentation when you go to apply for your license.

Check your state board website for additional information.

Can't find your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us. We are happy to help you.

Call Us icon

Call us: 800.328.2008

Speak to a customer service representative.

Weekdays: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (ET)

Weekends: Saturday - Sunday 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (ET)

Get in touch icon

Send us a note

Email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours

Email Us