- Licensed home inspectors make more money.
- Having a license gives you automatic credibility with realtors and clients.
- The knowledge you gain in the licensing process lets you conduct better inspections, bringing in repeat business.
- Becoming a licensed home inspector gives you a competitive edge, making clients more likely to choose you over other inspectors.
- Once you pass the NHIE, you can move to any state and pick up work right where you left off (in compliance with state requirements). No downtime. No loss. No missed paychecks.
You NEED a Home Inspection License—Even if it’s Not Required.
The licensing process isn’t just about certification; when you get licensed to be a home inspector you learn everything you need to know to dominate your market. Licensed and certified home inspectors give their clients a sense of trust and perform better inspections and will maintain clientele for repeat business.