You have several options for completing your continuing education with McKissock.
- We offer individual courses in mulitple formats: Instructor-led Onsite (classroom), Instructor-led Livestream (temporary live classroom via zoom), Instructor-led Webinar, and self-paced online courses.
- We also offer packages for all states both a full renewal package for either Residential or Commercial Appraisers which include USPAP or an elective package for either Residential or Commercial Appraisers which do not include USPAP.
- We also offer a CE multi-state membership option which gives you access to over 400+ hours of continuing education courses with the option to choose the delivery method: Instructor-led Onsite (classroom), Instructor-led Livestream (temporary live classroom via zoom), Instructor-led Webinar, and self-paced online courses. Membership includes additonal credit for every state you hold a license for every class you take. Some states are not allowing livestream during COVID-19 – see full list of states allowing livestream HERE.
*Florida does not allow webinars for CE credit.
Membership provides the best value and includes the following:
- Access to over 400+ hours of continuing education courses and the ability to choose the delivery method of how you want to take your classes: Instructor-led classroom, Instructor-led livestream, Instructor-led webinar or self-paced online. If you take the classroom version of USPAP, the book is free with membership which is a $75 savings.
- For customers who hold licenses in more than one state this product includes additional credit for each state you hold a license and is free with membership. That is a savings of $20/course/state or about $100/state for a state that requires 28 hours of renewal credit.
- Our monthly Pro Series webinars that include hot topics from around the profession are no charge for members. That is an $863 savings annually.
- Expand your portfolio with the CLHA Certified Luxury Home Appraiser Certification program which includes 14 hours of CE credit and the accreditation which is also free with membership – a $650 value.
- In addition you get the Professional Development content which includes over 450+ pieces of content including live and recorded webinars with industry-leading professionals, videos and podcasts, infographics, checklists, job aids, whitepapers and more.
- Membership also comes with free access to our online appraisal community, so you can connect with other appraisers all over the U.S., have your appraisal questions answered quickly, and discuss industry news and change with other professionals.
- Lastly, McKissock Learning partners with other leaders in the real estate appraisal industry to bring our members additional industry insights, profession-specific tools and technology, and competitive discounts.
To view our product options by state click on the state name in the table below to be redirected to the state sell page for your state.