Find answers to your questions about McKissock.


How can I change my name on my official school record so that my completion certificates match my legal name?

If you require a name change on your account due to a misspelling or use of a nickname that does not match your ID – please contact us at 800.328.2008 for assistance.

If your name has changed due to an event – marriage, divorce or other legal name change – you will be required to submit legal proof of the name change.  Please email us at [email protected] and attach the following:

  1. Marriage license or certificate
  2. Divorce decree with name change
  3. Legal document for name change other than marriage/divorce

To encrypt your email and attachments:

  • In the subject line of the message type [Secure].  The “S” must be capitalized.
  • The message and attachments will be encrypted and the recipient will receive an email that looks like this:







  • The recipient will need to click on the link and create a password to access the email.
  • Compose your message, and then click Send.
  • Once your information has been verified, your account name will be updated.




Can't find your answer?

If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us. We are happy to help you.

Call Us icon

Call us: 800.328.2008

Speak to a customer service representative.

Weekdays: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (ET)

Weekends: Saturday - Sunday 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (ET)

Get in touch icon

Send us a note

Email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours

Email Us