If you require a name change on your account due to a misspelling or use of a nickname that does not match your ID – please contact us at 800.328.2008 for assistance.
If your name has changed due to an event – marriage, divorce or other legal name change – you will be required to submit legal proof of the name change. Please email us at [email protected] and attach the following:
- Marriage license or certificate
- Divorce decree with name change
- Legal document for name change other than marriage/divorce
To encrypt your email and attachments:
- In the subject line of the message type [Secure]. The “S” must be capitalized.
- The message and attachments will be encrypted and the recipient will receive an email that looks like this:
- The recipient will need to click on the link and create a password to access the email.
- Compose your message, and then click Send.
- Once your information has been verified, your account name will be updated.