Since you are taking an online class – your exam is taken online using a proctor. Exceptions are AR, GA, IL, & NY only. Before you may access your online exam you will need to do the following:
- Find a qualified proctor who will be available to proctor your exam in person on a computer, and monitor you during the entire examination
- Have the proctor register to proctor exams with McKissock – click HERE.
- Schedule a time with your proctor to take your online exam. You will need access to a computer with internet as you will need to login to your McKissock course online to access the proctored final exam.
Once your proctor has been chosen, is registered with McKissock, and an exam date is scheduled, you will proceed to your student dashboard to take your proctored final exam.
*Georgia and Illinois Appraisal QE: Not permitted to take E-Proctored exams.
- This is a proctored exam you take on-line. It is easily and readily available to you in your online MyMcKissock account upon course completion, and results are available immediately.
- To access your E-proctored exam, you will log in to your MyMcKissock account as if you were preparing to take a course.
- You will find your completed courses under the “completed courses” tab. Underneath the “Open Course” button will be a box that says “E-Proctored Exam.” Upon clicking that box, it will prompt for a proctor username and password.
- Your Proctor will need to be present to enter their username and password, or, if this is their first time proctoring an exam, he or she can click the link under the sign-in boxes and register to be your Proctor (E-Proctor online registration form).
- The proctor will check the student ID, check that the student has no outside materials other than a simple calculator without any memory or storage functions, and that all electronic devices in the student possession are turned off.
- The proctor must personally observe the student throughout the duration of the exam without providing assistance in interpreting or completing the exam.
- Upon completion of the exam the proctor will attest to the statements and make sure the student has logged out of the computer.
Please note: McKissock is only able to provide a pass/fail grade for your exam. No percentage grades can be provided.
You can view the full proctor policy HERE.