- Log into your personal McKissock account using your username and password.
- Under the section “My Courses” scroll down until you see the course that is completed and ready to take your final exam.
- Once there you will see the course you have completed, and you should have a “Proctored Exam” button. Click that button to open your exam.
- This will bring up a small pop up box, giving your proctor the ability to sign in using their already established username and password, plus give new proctor’s the ability to register.
- Once they have entered username and password and click sign in your exam will begin.
You can view the full proctor policy and all asoociated FAQs on proctoring HERE.